Sgaier movable school /stadium/soccer substitute bench seat

Description

All the content of this page is from the Internet and is only for reference for product selection. Our products are replacement parts and not original spare parts. We are not the holder of the original trademarks mentioned in the content. Our replacement parts are suitable for after-sales replacement and can be perfectly adapted to the original spare parts. If you need to buy original spare parts, please contact the original factory or supplier.

Sgaier Movable School / Stadium / Soccer Substitute Bench Seat

The Sgaier Movable School/Stadium/Soccer Substitute Bench Seat is a versatile and practical seating solution for events and sports activities. With its aluminum seat planks and PC cover, this bench seat offers durability and comfort. The 10" wide seats and single footboards provide ample space for seating, and the bench comes with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty. Additionally, volume discounts are available, and optional guard rails and double footboards can be included upon request.

This bench seat is designed to be portable and comes with wheels and brakes, allowing for easy transportation and positioning. The use of plastic seats is also optional, providing flexibility in customization. The length of the bench can be customized from 2m to 6m, and the number of rows can range from 2 rows to 6 rows. For benches with 4, 5, or 6 rows, handrails are included for added safety and convenience.

The packaging for this product includes air bubble film or carton for secure transportation. The Sgaier Movable School/Stadium/Soccer Substitute Bench Seat is suitable for various applications, including schools, stadiums, and soccer fields.

Product Details:
- Model Number: Aluminum bleachers
- Feature: Portable with wheels
- Application: Events/sports and more
- Packing: Air Bubble Film or carton
- Service: Online 7x24 hours
- Advantage: Competitive price, high quality
- Certificate: TUV CE ISO9001
- Size: Customizable
- Weight: 200-250kgs

Packaging & Shipping
The Sgaier Movable School/Stadium/Soccer Substitute Bench Seat is carefully packaged using air bubble film or carton for safe transport.

FAQ
1. Q: What certificates does SgaierTruss have?
A: SgaierTruss has CE and TUV certifications.

2. Q: What are the terms of payment?
A: We accept Bank Transfer, Western Union, or Escrow. For Bank Transfer, 30% of the invoice value is required as a deposit, with the remaining 70% balance to be paid before shipment.

3. Q: Where is the loading port?
A: The loading port is Port Huangpu in Guangzhou or Ports in Shenzhen.

4. Q: Where is your factory located? How can I visit?
A: Our factory is located in Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province, China. It is approximately 60 minutes by taxi from Guangzhou airport. Please contact us if you wish to visit SgaierTruss.

5. Q: How does your factory control quality?
A: We strictly control product quality according to national standards.

Cooperation Process

Please contact us for more information about the cooperation process.

Certification

We have the necessary certifications to ensure the quality and reliability of our products.

Contact

For inquiries or further assistance, please contact:

Name: Lucy Lee
Skype: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 0086-13602458969
Fax: 0086-020-34562371
WhatsApp/WeChat: 0086-13602458969

Ever-Power Group mainly supplies various aluminum products used in various industries, including aluminum garden benches, aluminum table chairs, aluminum bench chairs, and more. Our products are known for their high quality, competitive prices, and considerate service. We welcome customers to contact us for customized products based on drawings or samples.

FAQ

1. Q: Does Ever-Power Group offer customization for their aluminum products?
A: Yes, we offer customization services for our aluminum products based on drawings or samples.

2. Q: What industries can benefit from Ever-Power Group's aluminum products?
A: Our aluminum products are suitable for various industries, including but not limited to construction, outdoor furniture, and transportation.

3. Q: What sets Ever-Power Group's aluminum products apart from others in the market?
A: Ever-Power Group's aluminum products are known for their superior quality, durability, and precision engineering.

4. Q: Can Ever-Power Group provide bulk orders for their aluminum products?
A: Yes, we offer volume discounts for bulk orders of our aluminum products.

5. Q: What kind of after-sales service does Ever-Power Group provide?
A: We provide free parts replacement within one year if any product is found to be defective.